- This event has passed.
Special Populations in PHEs (II): Rare Diseases
July 29, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This webinar examines the impact that COVID-19 pandemic has had on people living with rare diseases (including access to medicines and research in rare disease). It addresses the following questions:
- What has been the impact on development and access to medicines for people living with rare diseases during the COVID-19 pandemic? What can be done better?
- Are people living with rare diseases sufficiently considered in the responses to a Public Health Emergency? What are the unmet needs?
- How can pharmaceutical medicine and the rare disease community continue to foster clinical research and innovation for people living with rare diseases during a Public Health Emergency?
This webinar is part of our series on Preparedness Planning for Public Health Emergencies.
This webinar is free to attend
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to complete your booking online, please email email@example.com and we will book you onto the event.
- This event is approved for CPD.