- This event has passed.
RAREsummit21 – Vibrant > Vital > Virtual
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 11 @ 5:00 pm
About this event
CRDN’s RAREsummit21 is a platform for change. It is the infrastructure that unites patients, advocates, experts and leaders to address the challenges faced by people affected by rare diseases. By sharing knowledge and experience, the journey towards better diagnosis, treatment and support for patients and their families is smoother and more certain.
On 7th October 2021, we will hold our 5th RAREsummit – a flagship CRDN event gathering over 300 great minds in rare diseases to make connections, exchange ideas and openly debate possibilities.
It’s more than an event – it’s where the magic happens. A powerful movement and platform for change that provides the right ingredients and ecosystem for a better future, where productive collaborations are nurtured and flourish for future patient impact.
Through RAREsummit21, we aim:
- to raise awareness of rare conditions and their impact
- to showcase exemplars of impactful patient group collaboration with other stakeholders
- to bring all stakeholders in rare diseases together to drive patient group, researcher and industry partnering opportunities
- to give stakeholders the knowledge and skills to ensure their practices involve patients and their advocates as essential partners
- to improve the lives of rare disease patients, together, with greater efficiency, collaboration and success
WHY ATTEND? Learn something new, be inspired, meet people, add value, collaborate
- Build your global network with 300+ biotechnology, pharma and start-up leaders, innovators, patients and patient group CEOs, healthcare professionals, policy-makers, CROs, researchers, investors and students assembled
- Meet, mingle and hold crucial discussions with potential partners from local and global arenas
- Take away practical strategies and fresh ideas to embed into your own work
- Hear from and put questions to key opinion leaders
- Take part in interactive workshops and watch Dragon’s Den -style pitching sessions
- Visit exhition stands and browse the gallery of pateitn journey posters and films
- All content live on 7th Oct and available on demand to ticket holders for 30 days follwoing
We are proud of our forward-thinking and unique events which provide a forum for all stakeholders to learn, interact and collaborate, but don’t just take our word for it…
View a selection of some of the RAREsummit19 talks and testimonials below and for the full selection, visit our YouTube channel.
To keep updated on agenda news head to our website https://www.camraredisease.org/raresummit21
or sign up to our newsletter for regular summit news http://eepurl.com/duh0NH