- This event has passed.
Orphan Drugs Clinical Trials
October 8, 2020 - October 10, 2020
Orphan Drugs Clinical Trials training will be led by Dr. Simon Day, a prominent trainer with over 30 years expertise in clinical trials, including five years at the UK and European regulatory agencies. Learn from this expert in the area of rare diseases on 8 – 9 October 2020 in London or online.
Dr. Simon Day
CEO, Clinical Trials Consulting & Training
• EMA & FDA consultant, development, regulatory of orphan drugs
• Chairman Advisory Panel, Dept. of Statistics at Oxford University
• Fellow of the Society for Clinical Trials and Former president of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
• Associate on the faculty at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore
• Vice-Chairman of the West London Research Ethics Committee
Dates: 8 – 9 October 2020
Venue: London, United Kingdom
Face-to-face training fee: 2098 EUR
Online training fee: 1350 EUR