- This event has passed.
Digital Event on Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, 9-10 July 2020
July 9 @ 8:30 am - July 10 @ 1:00 pm
The Orphan Drug Act (ODA) established in 1983 compelled producers to expand scale to treat uncommon/orphan diseases, and the orphan drug panorama has advanced drastically. Approvals for orphan drugs has doubled in the past decade, and there are over 500 applicants in the pipeline for orphan
“Markets and Markets Digital Event on Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases” scheduled to be held on 9th -10th July 2020 will provide interactive sessions and networking with biotech, pharma, academicians and investors to discuss your latest technological solutions and advancements within the field of rare diseases & orphan drugs that facilitate current and future challenges in drug analysis.
• The growth of orphan drugs for rare diseases
• Challenges and opportunities in treatment
• Improving clinical trials for rare diseases
• Classification by types of rare diseases and therapy options
• Commercialization and pricing strategies for orphan drugs
• Discussion on current regulatory measures for manufacturing orphan drugs
EXPERT SPEAKER PANEL
• Patricia Weltin, CEO/Founder, Beyond the Diagnosis
• Gregory R Stewart, PhD- Senior Vice President, Vector Delivery and Optimization, Axovant Sciences
• Karen Cashmere, Chief Commercial Officer, ZyVersa Therapeutics, Inc.
• Evelina Paberžė, Chief Operating Officer, HRA Pharma Rare Diseases
• John Lagus, Managing Director of Business Development, Tanner Pharma Group
• Karen Frascello-Director, Global Medical Affairs, Early Access, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Stephen Groft-Senior Advisor to the Director, NCATS, NIH
• Dr. Michal Konstacky, MD, PhD, MBA, Global Medical Lead SHP 647, Shire Pharmaceuticals
In such a difficult time, we want to unify the industry and we’ve taken the decision to allow anyone to SIGN UP FOR FREE from your organisation to listen live, ask questions and participate.
To confirm your place, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or register online-https://events.marketsandmarkets.com/marketsandmarkets-digital-event-on-orphan-drugs-and-rare-diseases/