- This event has passed.
CRDN launch event: Parent entrepreneurship in rare disease
April 2, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED – BUT PLEASE, DO REGISTER AND JOIN US FOR THE EVENT, WE MAY HAVE SOME LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS.
Cambridge Rare Disease Network (CRDN) will host its launch event on the topic of “Parent Entrepreneurship – When parents start companies to cure their child.”
Confirmed speakers are:
- Mr Alastair Kent OBE, Director of Genetic Alliance UK;
- Dr Nick Sireau, Founder of AKU Society and Findacure;
- Ms Kay Parkinson, Founder of ASUK Society;
- Dr Will Evans, Trustee of Niemann-Pick Disease Group;
- Dr Cesare Spadoni, Founder of aPODD Foundation.
The event is kindly supported by Genetic Disorders UK, Findacure, Utah Rare, Cambridge Judge Business School, Innovation Forum, One Nucleus, Global Biotech Revolution and Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst.
- 17.00: Welcome networking
- 17.30: Lecture & panel discussion and Q&A’s.
- : Networking and drinks reception
- : End