- This event has passed.
Cell and gene data innovation and multi-stakeholder data transfer
July 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join C> delivery trailblazers BMS, Novartis and Salesforce for Reuters Events’ latest webinar, to discuss how the industry can effectively plan, capture and utilize RWE and RWD sharing across the value chain to optimize commercial strategy.
When you join, you will learn how to:
• Reimagine the technology: digitally transform existing data integration models for cell and gene therapies
• Reach for the future together: develop a multi-stakeholder strategy collaboratively, that aligns on needs and capabilities
• Cross-capture and utilize data flow: from R&D through to launch to win the marketplace with science and data
• Prepare for and address the major barriers to success: such as infrastructure non-readiness, digitally siloed stakeholders, underdeveloped partnerships, and data illiteracy
• Turn data in to true insights: that enhance the science, reduce the cost of deliver, improve commercial decision making and elevate the patient experience
Tune in live to the free webinar on July 29 at 11am ET/4pm BST, or sign up to receive the recording here.
Learn from these cell and gene therapy experts:
• Augusto Penjasoff, Business Partner, Global Cell Therapy IT Head, Bristol Myers Squibb
• Curt Fitzgerald, Director – Service Delivery – Cell & Gene Therapy, Novartis
• Gary Gabriel, Global Advisor for Healthcare and Life Sciences, Tableau, Salesforce
• MODERATOR: Beth Hayes, HLS Business Consulting – Pharma Lead, Salesforce