Cambridge Children’s Hospital – development of a new dedicated children’s hospital for the East of England
February 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
The East of England is the only region in the country without a dedicated children’s hospital. Set to open in 2025, Cambridge Children’s Hospital will care for children and young people from Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and beyond.
- Find out more about how the new hospital will benefit children and young people from your area
- Learn more about the vision for integrated mental and physical healthcare
- An overview of the early-stage designs of the hospital and next steps
- Understand more about why we need your support
- Tell us what matters most for children, young people and families you support
We look forward to welcoming you on February 1st, 11am-12pm. However, if needed, the event will run until 12.30pm to ensure all comments and questions are noted, so we can still respond if time runs out.