- This event has passed.
BIODATAlks: Vision, Patient Centricity and Collaboration
October 27 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
In this 45 minute webinar, we will explore patient-driven entrepreneurship – specifically within rare diseases. Meet Rebecca Stewart co-founder and co-creator of Rare Revolution, a digital magazine and community for patients and their families inspired by a desire to have the patient voice heard, connect with the science that could make a difference and debate the issues that really matter to them. We’re also joined by Gavin Jones, Director of Rare Disease at Open Health.
The conversation will cover:
Social entrepreneurship: how being driven by a strong mission and clear values can enable first-time entrepreneurs to achieve impact.
The value of the patient voice and engagement in developing healthcare innovation and wider support for rare disease.
How and why pharma and healthcare companies should collaborate with patients and involve them in crafting better innovation strategies.
And more…(submit your question in advance!)
Informal 30-45 min live Q&A session
• 100% live interactive sessions with no pre-recorded content.
• Experts are primed and ready to answer your questions.
• The webinar is open to a global audience so you can enjoy a diversity of voices contributing to the discussion.
• Get an insight into the entrepreneurial mindset, and the skills required to succeed in the life sciences.
• Meet new people, connect with peers, and learn from the comfort of your armchair/ sofa/deck chair.