- This event has passed.
The 2020 Genetics Summit – Virtual Event by My City Med
September 4, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - September 5, 2020 @ 12:00 am
The 2020 Genetics Summit – Virtual Event
Why a virtual event?
The Genetics Summit will bring together the world’s top physicians, researchers, labs and other resources with non-profits and patients in a 100% virtual environment. Now you can network with your peers and fellow patients without travel constraints and costly registration fees.
We’re currently working on our speaker lineup for the Summit and we believe there’s a large knowledge gap in genetics, particularly in the rare community, between the idea of testing and the application of the results in treatment for patients. We’d like to bridge that gap with The Genetics Summit.
Our theme this year is “Treatment Starts with Testing” and we’ll be exploring how mapping and sequencing can impact physician recommendations when it comes to the treatment of certain diagnoses. You don’t want to miss it!
Why should you attend this virtual event?
- For Rare Patients: Meet with the world’s top geneticists, labs, and non-profits, all ready to support you throughout the process, from testing to treatment. We’ll offer a patient education room to walk you through the testing process so you’ll know what to expect if you decide to pursue testing. Not sure what the difference is between WES and WGS testing? We’ll have experts on hand to explain what’s what and how it affects you.
- For Researchers: The Genetics Summit is your chance to interact with peers from around the globe, sharing information in poster sessions and roundtable discussions. No travel expenses to justify, no posters to transport, and no costly registration fees. Spend less time traveling and more time interacting with other attendees and building your professional network while sharing your own work and discoveries. *Poster Sessions will be available!
- For Labs: The Summit offers unprecedented access to non-profits, researchers, and patients seeking to learn more about testing and how they might benefit from sequencing. This is your opportunity to share your expertise and technology with a highly concentrated pool of interested attendees. *Roundtable Sessions will be available!
- For Non-Profits: We’re bringing you the latest in genetics research and technology to help you meet the needs of your disease group. Learn how you can partner with industry leaders to create a registry or offer mapping and sequencing services to your group. *Non-Profit networking sessions will be available!
- For Geneticists: Now’s your chance to network with your peers on a global level while building your knowledge base and sharing your expertise. Join us to build your network and learn about new advances while sharing your own experiences.
Interested in sponsoring our event or being an exhibitor?
Our platform enables attendees to facilitate 1:1 meetings at the event via text, video chat, or audio. Attendee profiles are more robust and allow our partners even more ways to increase brand awareness with your chosen audience segment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Don’t miss this inaugural event that’s sure to become a must-attend!
Who are My City Med?
Find out here https://mycitymed.com/
Follow their events calendar https://mycitymed.com/events