16 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
More about our team
Trustee and VP Clinical Operations at Silence Therapeutics
Emma is an accomplished clinical development specialist who provides advice and guidance to small and mid size bio tech companies. She has over twenty years proven leadership experience in clinical development, product development and programme management, delivering to strict timelines and budget.
Currently, Emma is the Company Director, Life Sciences consultancy & Executive coaching, Akmazo Health Ltd., UK.
- Previous roles have included:
Vice-President, Head of Clinical Operations, Silence Therapeutics Ltd., UK
- Head of Clinical Development & Operations, Inivata Ltd., UK
Emma has extensive therapeutic experience in the following areas:
Melanoma; Colorectal cancer; Paediatric CNS tumours; Prostate cancer; Ovarian cancer; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head & Neck cancer; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic Cancer; Haematological malignancies including Acute / Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia / Myelodysplastic Syndromes; Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
- Expertise in establishing company policy, defining strategic goals and delivery of corporate targets
- Develops business plans to support effective and efficient delivery of targets
- Champions and facilitates integrated patient and advocacy stakeholder engagement throughout clinical development life-cycle
- Establishes and maintains key stakeholder relationships and networks to support clinical organisation success
- Establishes and leads cross-functional global teams to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Champions and implements process-improvement initiatives and effective change management
- Comprehensive understanding of financial management principles with practical budget planning (£Ms), spend forecasting and management
- Contributes to company annual reports, press releases and corporate communications, and supports financing activities (seed, Series A through C, private and public)
- Establishes corporate infrastructure to ensure adherence to relevant legal, regulatory and quality requirements
- Influences external policy-makers through public affairs activities.